Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day...

To my wonderful Dad.
 I hope you are proud of the woman your little 'Peanut' grew up to be.  I don't know where I would be without all of the years of 'dad' advice- I'm thankful you are always there for me when I need you.  Sometimes every little girl still needs her daddy. 
To my Stepdad John.
I'm so thankful you became part of my life and have always treated me like I was your own daughter. I can't even begin to describe how lucky I am to have a stepdad like you.  You also shaped a big part of my life and I always hope you are proud of me.  
To my Father-In-Law
Thank you for being an amazing father that helped shape Alex into the wonderful man that became my husband.  I know Alex gets a lot of his sense of humor from you, and I feel blessed that I get to spend my days laughing with him (and sometimes at him).  I also couldn't ask for a nicer father-in-law, so thankful for our growing relationship.
 To our three dads on Father's Day, we love you very much!

Lastly, Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!  It sure doesn't look like an easy job, especially for fathers with daughters to look after :)  I hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday with friends and family they love!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?