Thursday, October 27, 2011

The 6th Annual Pumpkin Carving Challenge! You Decide Who Takes The Title!

As the Halloween themed fun continues, it is once again time for the ultimate grudge match pinning husband against wife....

It's the Annual Pumpkin Carving Challenge!
"DING-DING"

Alex and I have carved Halloween pumpkins every year since we started dating, and to make it more interesting it became a competition.  Even though this is our 6th time doing it, our challenge made it's first appearance last year on the blog.  I had declared myself the winner last year by default (since I was writing the post).  This year, Alex and I thought it would be fun to let our Halloween spirited readers decide!

(We won't reveal who carved which one until the winning pumpkin is determined)

YOU BE THE JUDGE!

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!
Which carved pumpkin is giving the other a knock-out punch for design?

In this corner weighing in at.............."GALLOWS"!

In the opposite corner..... "CHOMPS"!
(We had to come up with names, Pumpkin A and B sounded so boring)

Will CHOMPS take the winning bite? Or will GALLOWS tighten the noose?
YOU DECIDE! 

Really, we want to hear it in our comments (even on our Facebook page too)!  The stakes are pretty high, with the loser having to plan and execute our next date night. Okay, that's not that high, but just so you know what we are wagering on the outcome :)

Hope you'll let us know what you think in the comments!  See you tomorrow for Head Over Heels Friday!

18 comments:

  1. O they are both so awesome!! But, my vote is definitely for CHOMPS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both great but I vote for Chomps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ITS A TOUGH ONE BUT I THINK MY VOTES GOES TO......CHOMPS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it... great pumpkins on both your parts. But, I must say that Chomps does it for me!! Love the addition of the itty bitty pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on both of them! My vote goes for CHOMPS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are great, but I'm going to have to vote for chomps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also going to say Chomps, but it was a tough choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ChomPs, ChomPs, ChomPs, ChomPs, ChomPs, ChomPs, ChomPs, ChomPs, ChomPs, ChomPs, ChomPs, ChomPs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are both really creative, but my vote is for ChOmPs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both, but I think Chomps has a slight edge in my feelings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chomps!

    - MG @ Nomi Passenger

    ReplyDelete
  12. My vote goes to Gallows because I don't want Gallows to have a big goose egg for votes. GOOOOO GALLOWS!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm going with Lauren and voting for Gallows. He looks so lonely with just a single lone vote!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?