Saturday, September 21, 2013

I've Got That Fall-ish Feeling

Although tomorrow's Autumnal Equinox officially marks the beginning of fall, it's certainly been feeling like it here in Minnesota for a couple weeks now.  The shorter days have been sunny with a crisp chill in the air and the nights have been down right chilly almost getting to freezing temperatures.  I have to say though, I don't mind at all!  I used to be a summer gal but I've grown to love the fall season.  Everything from fashion to home decor just feels cozier, even social gatherings!  

With fall on the brain, I've been been looking for some decor ideas for our home- and yes, I better get my rear in gear since its almost October! Anyway, I'm really feeling the idea of rich dark green, navy, and brown with some warmer copper mixed as my alterative to the orange kind of look.  I'm hoping to cozy things up a bit and pull together that type of look so it feels fall-ish without screaming fall themed.


What do you think, liking the look or anything in particular above? 
How about you? Have you injected some fall decor into your home?  
I'd love to know what everyone's inspired by this fall season!

1 comment:

  1. Love your fall display...looks lovely!...just put up my fall post this morning too...take a look...have a great Sunday!
    xo, Mariaelena

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?