Friday, November 28, 2014

At Home & Thankful

Gobble Gobble and oh my GOODNESS- Thanksgiving sure snuck up on me this year! 

I returned home from my Asia trip a week ago and it's felt really busy leading up to Thanksgiving but now with the turkey and pies behind us, (no pun intended ick!) it feels incredibly awesome to slow down, relax, and enjoy the weekend with my family.

Alex and I hosted for seven this year!  I'm kinda bummed I didn't have a good chunk of time yesterday to share pics of our dining room set up, but here's a glimpse.
It was a bit of a tight squeeze but it was so lovely having having family with us and we had such a good time- perhaps even too much fun because it wasn't easy getting up this morning :)  Needless to say, we didn't do any early black Friday shopping but I am going to head over to Finch's Holiday Boutique now for their VIP Sneak Peek event!   I'll be sure to share some photos of all the goodies made by talented local designers & artists, if you are local too you should check it out this weekend!

Did you snag anything good at the Black Friday sales?
Are you ready for the Christmas crazy to begin?!!

I'm still finishing up my post about my first visit to Vietnam, hope you'll be back to check out the pics and some of the stories- like how we got hustled by some pedi cabs or how I got pretzeled up during a massage :)  For a two day stay, things sure got interesting!  

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?